Wednesday, March 18, 2015

David Hockney




Landscape


I created this image by taking photos at the park. I took pictures from all angles(up, down, right and left) Then in Photoshop, I took different parts from the different pictures to recreate a new picture. Using different shapes in pictures helped create this image look like a Hockney image. 


Portrait 

To create this picture, I took multiple pictures of my brother at the park. I did the same thing as I did with the landscape image, I cropped out some parts of the other pictures to make a whole new one. Next time, I would've took pictures of him from a lower angle because the bottom ended weirdly to me. 




1 comment:

  1. I really like both of the pictures I think that both of the pictures are done well. The only negative comment I have to say is next time watch out for white spaces, for example the one space on the sweatshirt in the portrait photo.

    ReplyDelete